Image Map

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Happy Birthday Jessie!!

Happy Birthday to my dear dear friend Jessie: 
my nanny friend, my crochet buddy, my e-mail buddy, my scrap book buddy, my travel buddy, my music buddy, my budget buddy, my listener, my confidant, my nearly daily dose of laughter, my cheerer upper, my new virtual running buddy and most importantly, the most avid reader of my blog.






"A Friend is someone who knows all about you and loves you anyway."
"A hug is worth a thousand words. A friend is worth more."

I have many long distance friends, in fact most of them are right now. I haven't actually seen Jessie in ages due to living across country from each other. When we do try to visit, we get stranded in a desert and hang out on an Indian reservation.
 




But we have a bond that keeps us always there for each other and always caught up with each others' lives. She completely saved my experience as a nanny and quickly turned it into one of the best times of my life. She will be in my wedding and will be the crazy Aunt Jessie to my children.





A friend is someone who will bail you out of jail.
A best friend is the one sitting next to you saying "boy was that fun."








Here's to many many more years of ridiculous, fun, eventful friendship and traveling around the world together when we're little old ladies. Thank you for being such a caring, helpful and thoughtful constant in my life and for being the best friend a girl could have. Happy Birthday Old Lady!

5 comments:

  1. I'm crying right now. Literally. Thank you. =)Love you tons and buckets!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS- I love every one of thes pics so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSIE!!!

    That was a wonderful post to your friend and very cute pics. I loved reading it.
    Kara XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think my comment on this got deleted with the Blogger problems but I didn't want there to be a comment on this post saying thank you so so so much. This post was very special to me. I want to print it out and keep it =) Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. *I didn't want there to NOT be a comment*

    ReplyDelete