Image Map

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Watch out starbucks!

I was dragging a bit yesterday due to these long work days. I did not get Starbucks but I did find that the Holiday gas station (oddly enough, they have a store minus the gas at the MOA) has DELICIOUS cappuccinos for much much cheaper than Starbucks. I have had them before for free with this discount gas coupon and I was a big fan but I never realized the actual price. A 20 oz. (basically a venti) at Holiday was $1.32!! A venti at Starbucks is nearly $5! Even a small at starbucks is over $3. Sorry starbucks, although your croissants are to die for and I do love your coffee and hot chocolate, you just lost a customer, at least for the time being.

I deserve a freakin gold medal for self-restraint! I didn't buy the sweater! I didn't buy a single item of clothing, even though the spring collection came out. With spring break right around the corner, everything looked appealing, yet I just kept working. KUDOS TO ME!

Even after work, I was starving and wanted Subway more than anything (if i see another pizza roll before Sat. at the earliest, I'm going to throw up). But then I thought to myself, no. Save it for Saturday night.

What's Saturday night you might ask? My bff got us tickets to the Brad Paisley concert for Christmas and Sat is when the event is going down. I am taking her to Cossettas before and I'm sure an adult beverage or two will also be consumed that evening. As a result, that 24$ of mine that is left is precious, every penny of it. It'll be interesting to see if I can pull it off with only spending that much but I'm up for the challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment