Image Map

Thursday, March 4, 2010

I caved

So today I had class until 2:15 and a meeting at 3:30. It didn't make sense to waste time going all the way home and back in between so I worked on homework in a computer lab. I didn't have a snack with me and didn't know how long my meeting would go so I caved and bought Starbucks. I didn't want to but I knew the caffeine would do me good with another long night of mounds of homework and yoga. I figured I could enjoy it guilt free because I didn't have the option this time of making it at home. Then I get all the way to my meeting and the guy doesn't even show! I could have gone home after class after all and made free coffee and been a lot more productive! URGH! Oh well, I can't even remember the last time I had Starbucks so I had to cave at some point.

I got asked to work tonight and sadly I had to decline a)because I had to put my new yoga mat to use and b)midterm week is really kicking my butt and I should focus. Also, I had to give up my Sunday shift because I have an Oscar party to volunteer at. I told them I was only available until 3, they approved it and then scheduled me until 4. Lame-o! I will just have to do an even better job of stretching the money I do have to last me through these lower paychecks and pray that better opportunities come my way soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment