Image Map

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Back to my old blonde self!

I finally cashed in my envelope of money set aside specifically for getting my hair done. $90 whoppin dollars. On my way to the hair apt. I was thinking, "Man, that'd make a nice loan payment or would really help when my spring break paycheck rolls around. Maybe I should just cancel and keep the money and let my hair be gross." I felt bad canceling at the last minute and I figured I'd been saving up for this for months now so I deserve it.

And let me tell you, it was worth it. I didn't realize how badly I needed it until my hair dresser kept commenting on how dark my roots where and that she assumed I must have a full head of brown hair by now since it's been so long! Yikes! And it really does look so much better. My boss at Express went nuts telling me how fabulous it was. Maybe this was a good investment because if I seem fashionable to her, it might help me out with this raise I'm working towards!

I am still kind of bummed I couldn't have made a big loan payment or made my savings a little stronger but I'm working both jobs today and doing my best to make up some extra hours. Long but productive weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes it's worth 100 bucks to hit the 'refresh' button! Lol. I'm happy for you =) take some pictures soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great way to put it! My computer won't read my camera but pics will go up after spring break for sure!

    ReplyDelete