Image Map

Friday, February 19, 2010

Here comes the bride...(not me though!)

My Utah BFF is getting married in a little over a year!  WAHOO!!  We've already started talking about colors etc which is just so stinking exciting!  But you know what that means, I need to start a savings fund to have money to fly out there, get a dress, buy presents, do the bachelorette party thing, etc.  Good thing I have a year because this is a mega important event!  My current plan is once Spring Break is over, I'll put $20 from each paycheck into an envelope for that.  Come summer or fall, I may be getting weekly paychecks so that might help speed up the savings and ensure I have enough for everything! So excited!

Also, I sold 3 books back yesterday and received a whopping $30.  But that's $30 I'm adding to my allowance to help get through this week.  I went out for a friend's birthday last night and another friend or two is visiting tomorrow night and sometimes that can get pricey.  But I deserve a night or two of fun after all this working!  

Speaking of work, I was able to pick up 1 shift from Express.  I could have taken a Sat. night closing shift but I still haven't decided since my roommates have friends coming to town and that'd be really fun to be included on the night.  We'll see.  Regardless, I'll definitely take that 1 shift and see what else I can grab this weekend while I'm there.  

No comments:

Post a Comment