Image Map

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Is it Thursday already?

Nothing new financially besides a tiny trip to Target last night for some cleaning supplies. Yes, I looked at clothes AND shoes (duh, after a bad day it's only natural) but refused to purchase any of them (kudos!) but then I came across the halloween candy and had to get some candy corn (the good bag with the pumpkins and the brown striped ones too!).

8 Things I can't live without:
1. Most people in my life
2. Pizza and Steak
3. Electronics: phone, tv, ipod, laptop, nook etc. (although breaks from all of these can be nice!)
4. Hugs
5. Diet Coke/Coffee
6. The Vikings (minus Brett Favre!)
7. Traveling
8. Work (I really do like having a job believe it or not)

I didn't think I could fit it all into a list of 8 but I cheated a little and managed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment