Image Map

Friday, September 24, 2010

Day Four

Nothing new financially. Last night was fabulous and although nothing too exciting is planned for this weekend, I'm looking forward to it. I'm happy to be working and making some money and I'm excited to watch the Gamecocks play Sat. night. I recently bought season 5 of How I Met Your Mother (during my trip to Target this week...I forgot to tell you...oops.) and I plan on going to the library tonight to get some good books to relax with :)

To continue with this 10 days thing...here are 7 things that cross my mind a lot.
1. Boys (a specific one much much more so than others but that's for me to know about and MAYBE I'll talk about it one day...MAYBE)
2. Work
3. What I'll eat today
4. All of the people and things I miss from back home
5. "I should work out today"
6. Money/my budget/how to make ends meet
7. Variations of thoughts about how much my life has changed over the summer.

Deep, I know. I'm not proud to admit that boys are number one...I feel like I'm 15 again...but it's unfortunately honest. Have a good weekend ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment