Image Map

Friday, May 7, 2010

so much potential!

Well since I stayed up until at least 2am the night before finishing these papers so the celebration last night was very minor. Instead of half-off appetizers at Applebees, KJ made a delicious dinner of chicken and pasta and then I couldn't stop yawning. If I would have gone to the bars I would have fallen asleep so we relaxed a little until she met up with friends and I went to bed..WOO! Oh well, I saved some money and got a great night sleep! I even slept until almost noon!

And I woke up to some great news! I had two messages from people interested in renting out my room for this summer and one is coming this Saturday to check it out! As I was reading these messages, MG got a phone call from a potential employer in Madison! It would be a three-month position with potential to be hired permanently and man, the pay is GREAT!! $52,000 a year! YES! It was a screening call so we're hoping he gets called back with an interview soon! Wish him luck!

Now I have the afternoon to work on a final paper and hopefully sell some clothes to Plato's closet. I haven't had great luck with them in the past but it's worth a shot since I could use some extra cash. I have a lot of brand name, fairly recent clothes that I just don't wear enough (I know, my shopping habit is terrible!) so I'm hoping they take a few things at least.

Then I'm off to a full night and weekend of work at Express. YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment