Image Map

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Signs that you're a work-aholic

Apparently I can't stand having a day off. I felt bad not working (even though I'm plenty busy writing my final papers so I'm not even fully relaxing) so I asked if there were any projects I could do on the computer without having to crutch around the office organizing files. I guess they had a lot I could work on so I went in for 2.5 hours this afternoon. I'm also going in tomorrow morning while MG takes his actuary test. What is wrong with me? I guess the panic set in that I'm not making any money just sitting around. Since I don't know if I'll need to be saving my money for a place to live in NC or if I need to pay rent in a few days here or if I am allowed to make a loan payment, I need to be prepared either way. I've had two others interested in renting out this room for the summer but no one has committed to renting it.

I'm also not getting scheduled at Express for another weekend because of my foot so there's another income that I'm lacking. Frustrating. I'm going to have to be even more stringy with my money until I start figuring out what income I will have this summer and what my expenses will be. If you have any tips, please pass them on to me!

On a brighter note, here's a shout out to one of my great nanny friends-HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I hope you have a fabulous day!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you thank you!!! =D even though it's a busy day of COURSE I had time to read my favorite blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought about "crutch" as a verb before but it kind of makes sense. And, of course, 2.5 hours is better than 0 hours!

    ReplyDelete