Image Map

Monday, May 24, 2010

A great start to the week

It was sad to leave Wisconsin yesterday and it's definitely strange getting back into the swing of things since I had been gone for two weeks but this week has definitely started on a good note. I was able to attend a good friend's graduation party yesterday evening and then went to dinner with my old roommate last night. We had some delicious Thai food from True Thai and even though I argued with her, she treated. It was so nice to catch up with her since she's off to Chicago and I'm off to North Carolina soon. And now I have left overs for today's lunch :)

When I came back last night I finally started working on my room that needs to be cleaned and packed up. I found a voucher for free Starbucks from a LONG time ago when they had been slow on giving me my drink (I didn't even think it was poor service but they offered me the voucher anyways so you know I didn't complain). I thought I had lost it so you can imagine how excited I was to see it again. Since I'm working both jobs today and haven't worked in two weeks, I figured I'd start my day off with some free delicious iced coffee :) I asked for a grande but since it's free they gave me a venti anyways. How nice.

I don't even mind being back at work. There's so much to do that I'll easily fill all 40 hours both this week and next. I'll be busy but this week has a lot of great things in store :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you were able to come to my party, it was great to see you!

    It was crazy to sit in that circle and realize you're going to NC, another friend going to Oregon and the other two going to Seattle!

    Don't forget about me in MN :)

    ReplyDelete