Image Map

Friday, November 4, 2011

Scarf Swap!

A few weeks ago I participated in a scarf swap over at Sweet Tea Diaries. I've been on a huge scarf bender this fall season and I thought it would be fun to mix it up a little. I was paired up with Danielle at The Beginning of All Wisdom and I had fun both giving and receiving!


I saw this picture on Pinterest and wanted to recreate it.
Fortunately for me, Danielle has a great quote on her blog that I could use to personalize it for her, "Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom." - Aristotle.

I bought a beige scarf and used a brown Tee Juice marker to write out the quote in big cursive letters.
I should have taken a picture of the final product but maybe Danielle has one if she links up today. I liked it a lot and plan to make one for myself!

A few days later I received this scarf in the mail from Georgia!






I forgot to take a picture of it on me before the link up today but I love the look of infinity scarves so I was excited to receive my first one! Thanks Danielle!!

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea for a scarf! I love that you made it...you are so creative! I also love the infinity scarf you received, those are so neat! Thank you so much for participating in the swap! I hope you have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an amazing idea! And your scarf that you received is lovely!

    ReplyDelete