Image Map

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I'm a winner!

I just put $160 into savings. It was a combination of babysitting money and money I received from opening a bank account (more on that to come). Man, it feels good to see my savings at nearly $200 in less than one month.

In other news, I'm out of coffee creamer at work. Here's my conversation with MG:
Me: Boo :( no more coffee creamer. Hello, Starbucks!
MG: Or don't need coffee like me :) lol, kidding. You need it!

He knows me so well :)

If you're traveling for the holidays today or tomorrow, travel safe! My cousin is visiting me tonight so we can go to the parade tomorrow and then head to my aunt and uncles' for dinner! Have a fun and safe holiday weekend!

1 comment:

  1. YAY for saving. Have a fun trip and Happy Thanksgiving!!! Kara XOXXO

    ReplyDelete