Image Map

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Sometimes you have to say no

At the gym yesterday, I saw a commercial for a free Subway sandwich when you try their new bacon, turkey, avocado sandwich.Yum! The offer only lasts until tomorrow (apparently without cable I'm missing out on these deals!) and only applies to the NYC area. Normally I would take advantage of this deal tomorrow since I waitress at night and will need two meals prepared for the day. And hello, I love me some avocado, bacon and turkey.

However, I have plenty of food already for this week so I'm choosing to eat left over pizza instead. It's a bummer but it's the right thing to do.

I'm finally realizing that even if things are a good deal, if you don't need it, don't buy it. If it was a one time only deal for something I can and will use down the road, fine, maybe. But everything I recently bought is perishable and I can't neglect it for a good deal.

Sometimes I'm not so clueless with cash after all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment