Image Map

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Decisions Decisions

Warning, a pointless, irrelevant post full of word vomit. I'm not offended in the slightest if  you don't read this. 

I just got home from 2 hours at the gym (aka I'm exhausted) and made myself dinner. I have two things on the agenda in the next 1.5 hours: work on unpacking my room and fix my toes (remove polish, clip, and paint) since they have been in desperate need for ages.

I made the mistake of sitting on my bed while I eat and with my recent workout, I might be down for the count.

Should I give myself a break by resting and doing my toes first and then dive into unpacking or get the unpacking over with and then relax before bed?

Well, this irrelevant post actually helped because while I was typing I realized I should unpack first so I don't smear my fresh nail polish on all the crap in my room. It, uh, looks like this
remember?

Thanks for reading. Financial updates, wisdom (or lack there of) and stuff will resume tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment