Image Map

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Livin the dream

So what do you do when your biggest life goal since middle school comes true at 22? I guess I'm about to find out, huh? All I know is it sure will include being really smart, creative and savvy with my money!

I love love love my new job and I'm even starting to love the 6am commute. The only thing I don't love is how freakin expensive NYC is! By the time I head home, I'm starving so Tuesday I tried to grab a snack at Grand Central. Epic fail. Any small snack is $5 at least. Sorry but that's not going to fly on my budget. That night I went to A&P and got some mid-morning and afternoon snacks instead (string cheese, tiny cheese wheels, chocolate covered almonds, protein/energy bars etc.) and it's made a world of difference!

Time for work but more to come on how to work on a budget :)

Happy St. Patty's Day everyone!

1 comment: