Image Map

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Good Morning Charlotte!

Good morning! For whatever reason I've been up since before dawn wide awake and ready to start the day! I haven't even needed coffee yet!

I have two stories about yesterday:

1) Yesterday was PB&J day. All day. I woke up a little late so rather than packing breakfast, lunch and dinner, I grabbed a loaf of bread, my jelly and peanut butter and off I went. I had a sandwich for breakfast, lunch and dinner! It actually worked out quite nicely and I'm having it again for lunch (and maybe dinner) today. I go straight to babysitting after work today and I'll probably eat with the family but its kind of a hike to get there so I'm sure I'll grab a sandwich for the road. I'm definitely excited to babysit today! It's only for a short 3 hours but I'll make the same amount as a night at Express so fine with me.

2) Target and I are in a love-hate relationship. Remember how I told y'all I was going to hide my credit card? Well I hadn't quite yet and I got an e-mail from Target about all this great college/apartment stuff on sale. Although none of you have seen my apartment, it's not very warm and welcoming just yet. There is minimal decoration, lighting, my sheets are thin and my comforter is filthy beyond repair. I want to be able to have my new friends over and actually have them think I don't live in a dump. Since I had some time to kill between jobs yesterday, I decided to stop by to see if there was anything worth buying. Surprise, surprise, there definitely was plenty. I got two more chairs for my dining room table, a new comforter and sheets (super cute and on sale!), a lamp and a picture frame collage for wall decoration. I swear my credit card is now hiding in a safe place and will not be coming out to play for a long time! There are a few more things I would love to have, which sadly I have most of back in MN but I don't know when or how I will get those things any time soon.

Thank God Tomorrow Is Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment