Image Map

Friday, April 8, 2011

Happy Friday!

This week has been pretty good to me financially. I finally got my Excel spreadsheet of my budget all written up so it is much easier to keep track of my money and all of the funds I have to save for. So far things are looking good and I have been able to limit myself to stay within each fund amount so I can put as much as possible into savings.

In fact, I just put almost half of my last part-time paycheck into savings. As it stands, I can afford to pay all bills, have some money for food/fun and if I absolutely don't find a second job before my 1st month's rent is due, I have enough in savings to cover it. It wouldn't be ideal but I can do it. It's a comforting feeling.

Anyway... 

It's the freakin weekend baby, Imma 'bout to have me some fun! I'm off to Philly for the weekend with some of my best girlfriends! SO EXCITED! I've set aside money for this and I'm bringing cash so it will be easier to stick to my budget. Hopefully it's do-able.

Have a great weekend everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds great!!! Have a fun time in Philly!!!
    Kara XOXO

    PS If you work in an office (an no one else does it) you should try selling AVON. My friends cousin works in an office and does it for extra money, She loves it. All she does is leave books for people to order from and then every two weeks places the orders and then gives them out the following week. You can also set up a website for yourself so out of state friends and relatives can buy from you to. She's been making about $150-$200 a month extra doing it. Might be worth trying.

    ReplyDelete