Image Map

Friday, November 5, 2010

The Day I've Been Dreading

My first Sallie Mae student loan bill has arrived. It's different than I expected because it billed me for all three loans at once. Is it possible to make payments to one specific loan if/when I have extra money? I couldn't see how that would be possible, which really sucks because one loan's interest rate is MUCH higher than the rest and I want to knock it out asap. It's also the smallest loan so it would be in coordination with Dave Ramsey's Total Money Makeover plan. If they're treating all three loans as one, it kind of throws off my plan to work on one at a time. I guess I'll have to see how it goes until I can figure it out. In the mean time, bye bye $337 already :( Ouch. Good thing I was prepared and had some money saved up and set aside. Now it's definitely time to start saving for loan payment number two (it's not due until Jan. 3 but my income is pretty tight so the more prepared I am the better).

The worst part about the loan bill (and trust me, $337 is a pretty close second!) is that there is a picture of an "inspirational" guy posing as if he's hopeful about his future...and he looks a lot like Justin Bieber. Umm...I really don't want to look at a Justin look-a-like when I'm forking over big amounts of money. Terrible idea Sallie Mae!

I can't wait until the Chase bill arrives in a week or two from now...there better be no teenage pop-star references or I'll be peeved.

Have a great weekend y'all! GO COCKS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment