Image Map

Monday, December 6, 2010

Reverb Catch Up

Sorry for the delay in posts, I was gone in Atlanta this weekend...more on that in another post. Here is the past few days of the Reverb project, which I really have been enjoying. Hopefully it's refreshing for you as well.

December 4 – Wonder. How did you cultivate a sense of wonder in your life this year?
This answer will be short and obvious. I freakin moved across the country all by myself to a city I had never been and didn't know anyone. Everything was brand new and I made a vow to explore everything, take chances, branch out of my comfort zone and experience everything I could. Tomorrow is my six month anniversary of living down south and I'm still learning new words, trying new foods and meeting new people. I would trade this experience for anything and I just hope it doesn't have to end just yet.

December 5 – Let Go. What (or whom) did you let go of this year? Why?
My comfort zone. It wasn't exactly by choice but moving to a foreign city will do that. I know I've talked about this a lot the past few answers but it's been kind of a big part of my life. Being single, being the new girl everywhere, no more Jack's pizza, no half-off appetizer nights with my best girlfriends and so much more. It wasn't always easy but I've learned a lot.


December 6 – Make. What was the last thing you made? What materials did you use? Is there something you want to make, but you need to clear some time for it?
I have a feeling this question is expecting an answer about being crafty or something but not for me. Surprise surprise it's about food. I made cheese manicotti last night. It's an old favorite and not too hard. It made a fabulous dinner and now I have lunches for the week to save some money. As far as materials go, it included manicotti noodles, string cheese, meat sauce with ground turkey and mozzarella cheese.

There are tons of things I would like to make and just have never cleared the time. I would like to spice up my coffee table by painting quotes, or a quote on it. I would like to make another scrap book. I would like to make another blanket. The list goes on and on. I wish I were more crafty but between justifying spending the money and finding the time, I just push it off. "One day."

No comments:

Post a Comment