Image Map

Sunday, October 2, 2011

What a weekend

Last minute plane ticket from Wisconsin to New York: $400
Introducing him to friends over drinks: $70
Walk through central park: $0
Lunch with M, one of our favorite people: $30
A night out with my New York friends: $130ish?
Pizza while lazily watching football: $9
A great weekend where X returned to being MG: Priceless :)

My finances are a total disaster but I'll sort it all out later. I couldn't be happier...minus the fact that he just left to go back home.

3 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you two :) I hope you had a fantastically wonderful time in NYC together this weekend! Sometimes it is good to say what the heck to things (even finances) and enjoy life--even if its stressful for a bit afterwards, I am sure in the long-run it will more than make up for the memories made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Laura! You're right, it was absolutely worth it :)

    ReplyDelete